DR for the next generation: Mediation
In this podcast Joanna Blakelock, KGW Family Law, and David Emmerson, Anthony Gold, discuss how to develop your practice as a mediator.
In particular, they discuss:
- Skills of a mediator, how you apply them and how you approach the training
- The involvement of experts in the mediation process
- Setting out the difference between legal information and legal advice to clients
- How to approach safeguarding matters
- How to explain mediation and other DR processes with clients in a first meeting